1. I am grateful for my great boss and my great team. I've learned so much in the last year and a half. And I have fun at work.
2. I am thankful for friends who know I am a single mother for a few weeks and offer to babysit.
3. I am thankful I did not send the email I initially wrote but convinced myself to take the high road instead.
4. I am grateful for the lady who is coming tomorrow to give me an estimate for housecleaning. I am grateful I can afford to hire someone to do this, especially if I quit buying sweaters when I already have a million, and have finally decided to stop talking myself out of it.
5. I am thankful that I have the kind of husband I want to be around and I miss when he is away.